HOW TO USE THE SPEECH SYNTHESIZER
- Start lsdj.
- Head the cursor over to the wave/drum/speech column (the third from the left)
- Tap the A key. This will insert chain 00.
- Press SELECT+RIGHT to edit chain 00.
- Tap the A key. This will insert phrase 00.
- Press SELECT+RIGHT to edit phrase 00.
- Tap the A key. This will insert a note at the first position of the phrase.
- Head the cursor over to the instrument column (right to the note column) that now says “I00”. Change this value to 40 (for the special speech instrument) by pressing A+UP.
- Press SELECT+DOWN to edit the speech instrument.
- Press SELECT+RIGHT to get into the word editor.
- Enter the following data to represent the word “HELLO”:
HH1 03 EL- 08 OW- 00
- Start the song by pressing START.
- Enjoy the talk.
The instrument column doesn't go up to 20, only to 1F...
/ could be that you're using a really old version? or?
2001–07–24: version 1.3.5A
* implemented the speech instrument (locked to instrument number 40) and a new
WORD sequencer (which can be viewed by pressing SELECT+RIGHT in the SPEECH
For help doing speech w/ older versions check the docs at: http://www.littlesounddj.com/latest/documentation/